Beta 1.1.2 Bugs and Feedback

Did you upload the photos that you do have? It’d be interesting for us to see where it stopped.

I am trying to get them to upload now. Will see if it works
Curt

I seem to be having some sort of upload problem, it was supposed to upload 184 pics last night. I watched and the first 4 pics started to upload, they were at 45% in 30 seconds or so and then they slowed down, when they got to about 80% they went back to 0% and then it just sits. Let it run all night and this am it still shows the first 4 pics and no action. This happened last time I tried to upload. Not sure what is happening.
Curt

Flew 3 flights today to do the same map, 1st 2 flights were really erratic, drone was rocking back and forth, also stopped at one point and did nothing. 3rd flight, within 20 minutes, went fine. Although it missed a chunk of the field.

I think there might be an issue that has since been fixed where the last waypoint line is missed. Hopefully that helps in future flights.

Some people have mentioned about the rocking back and forth. They said the did a recalibration and it was fine. Let us know if that helps.

I flew a mission on Thursday, using the opt in beta app that was most current at the time. I believe it may have missed the last line as mentioned above as there was a difference of a few photos that were actually uploaded vs what should have been( 137 vs 126). Also, my ortho maps seems to be missing a large triangle out of the middle and two smaller triangles out of the edges. It looked fine during fast stitch, but the final has the issue. The digital surface model appears fine. I don’t believe the missing areas are related to the missing waypoints.

I’ll check on your map. It especially weird if the dsm is fine.

The issue you mentioned about the last line should be fixed in the version released yesterday to everyone.

Are you basing the image count on the number of photos taken shown on the app and dashboard? If so those include any test photos taken and the auto uploader skips those. That is something to fix soon. Or are there some other mission photos?

My last map of the corn maze is missing a triangle in the middle too. As ortho.

Let me give you a little more background. A few days earlier I tried to map the same location. I had wifi issues and an issue with the Phantom reporting low voltage(possibly because the battery wasn’t completely inserted. I tried to start the mission a few times, but it failed for the above mentioned reasons and I had run out of time. When I pulled the card out for the completed mission on Thursday and tried to upload it, it said there was no matching mission on the card(or something like that). When I reviewed the photos on the card, I realized the first two were from the missions that failed to start a few days earlier. I deleted those two and tried again with no luck. I ended up having to manually chose the photos. The number of photos that the dashboard said I should have for this mission was 10 or 11 more than I actually had on the card. The last leg was extremely short, so I am not sure that is where they were missing from, or perhaps the dashboard just has the wrong numbers listed.

I can´t seem to find a topic on that but today was my first tryout with my inspire 1 with the X3 camera. (non pro version).
I flew down a 59ha plan I made near I live. everything went ok so far. had to switch to F mode (forgot that) and I also had to get airborne manually which the app prompted me to do. I was at 75 m all the way.
once finished the app told me that upload is to slow and I should do it from the SD card directly onto the DD site on my dashboard which worked also fine.
my question is: how do I upload directly on site and what are min speed requirements for mobile internet as I have 3 and 4G available I do not understand why it did not work.
a little feedback I would like to share is: this app is AWESOME :smiley:I would still like to ask why there is no info during the mission on how much longer it will take rather than only seeing the battery status of the drone.

a question I would have is where can I get some documentation on what the agricultural map is displaying. same with use for ortho.
I will try and use it as often as possible but temperatures here get really low for me to stand outside (-4 during the day -15 C° at night)

I would also like to ask if the drone (my case the inspire 1) will elevate automatically when for example flying a mission with a smaller hill or mountain.

cheers and happy new year :smiley: