Labeling & Annotating, company Logos to Aerial Vdeo

I have a mission to take aerial video and photos of a large Shopping center / mall.
They want the area labeled: streets stores with logo with an arrow pointing to the store, etc.

Can i do this with Drone Deploy or what do I need to do this?

examples
: ( not my client)

1 Like

You need video editing software. You can then upload the videos to DroneDeploy. I would recommend Cyberlink PowerDirector. It’s pretty easy to pick up and is not bad on the price-point.

2 Likes

Share you with a free method to get the thing done. Use Joyoshare Video Trimmer & Editor. Drag your video to it, choose Edit, use the Watermark option, upload any desired logo, or manually enter any label text. Very easy process. This tool allows free use for 5 times without limits. You might as well have a try.

3 Likes

You can use a video editor to add streets and logo to your video. And I think there is no necessity to use a complicated one. I will share you with the one I use recently, the TunesKit AceMovi video editor for Mac and Windows.

2 Likes

You can edit videos on the powerdirector app by TechBigs. This is a great video editing application with lots of new features and effects.

1 Like

unfortunately, all the replies are irrelevant to the question…Can someone answer it seriously and not post their website links? Hoping for a positive response.
Regards Nori_Norisaki

Try VSDC Pro version

2 Likes

Hey…I use to edit my video CapCut Mod with lots of features.