I have very rarely had any issues with DD until the most recent couple of updates. My missions are almost unflyable now with my M300. I am constantly getting errors and bugs. I can only get it to work if i restart everything from scratch. Usually it works fine on the first battery but after a battery swap all goes downhill
- Error - Invalid plan - Mission exceeds maximum set in DJI Go
- My distance to home shows an astronomic number
- DD will just randomly crash and exit
- Error - Failed to load flight plan
- When launching after first battery swap, old flight plan shows up until airborne, then new map updates.
- When creating new project, does not zoom to current location.
- Frequently fails to launch after battery swamp, i hit the green button, nothing happens for 30-60 seconds and then it gives up and the launch button turns green again.
Like i said, ive been using DD with multiple drones for a decade now, but this most recent update has given me an endless list of issues. Is my IPAD too old?