I was using the latest release on IOS with a P3 Pro today and encountered various problems.
First set of problems.
- Initial flight planning worked but some of the white buttons got “left behind” as the screen scrolled. Restart didn’t clear it, but eventually the problem resolved.
- Launched aircraft but it didn’t spin up. Hitting Home button on app made it think it was going home.
- Restarted a few times, eventually ended up with a numerical error when trying to upload way points. Eventually determined that the IMU required calibration. The IMU was fine when I checked with DJI Go ten minutes earlier, and the home point was correct when building the initial flight plan.
- Recalibrated IMU, flight #1 worked as expected.
- Planning appeared to work properly.
- Launched, flew about 1/3rd of flight and telemetry stopped by images kept appearing.
- P3 finished flight plan, returned to home. Camera did not return to level. Landed, shut down, but mission did not complete. Eventually powered off.
- It appears that the camera was triggered far more often than expected. The turns have a lot of images associated with them.
- Planned, launched.
- Just after takeoff, Flight #2 “completed”. Dialog boxes appeared over current flight display and I was unable to return to the current flight display at any time.
- Flight completed normally, including the normal “flight completed” notice.
The flights are all in my dash board.