Still taking pictures after RTH

Did my first shoot today. Strange thing is when I went to RTH and landed I switched to my DJI Go app and the drone kept taking photos on DJI go at about a 2 second interval. I did switch to manual control when i was hovering over the home spot. Anyone have any ideas? It ended up taking like 150 photos while on the ground. I would like to be able to shoot some of NADIR shots for POI to get a good 3D Map

Hi @derrick.numbers, can you please go ahead and uninstall the DroneDeploy app then, reinstall to see if that resolves the issue. If that does not resolve the issue, please let me know what platform (Android or iOS) you are using.

same thing happened to me today and the other day. I am using Android. I also installed and re installed and the same problem occurred.

That always happens to me using an Inspire 1 Pro on an Android tablet

Hi @derrick.numbers, @Riles and @Syfirian, I sincerely apologize for the issues that you are facing. I have escalated this to our engineering team for further review. Will be in touch once we know more!

@Jerther Similar behavior has been reported previously. Return to home failed

1 Like

This happens on iPads too. It’s no big deal for me, I just delete the unwanted pics. They are so few compared to the survey.

I’l chime in to add that it is happening to me too. I’m on the Android app showing Version 0.0.52 - 2.0.11 on a DJI Phantom 4, latest firmware.

Happened to me two days ago as well. Phantom 4 using a Galaxy S7. Not a big deal, just delete unwanted pictures. Actually gave me some good oblique pictures as it returned home.

Hi Everyone,

We made some updates to our iOS and Android apps, and released new versions of each. Please do give them a try and let us know how it goes.