Sharing Videos

How can y share a video that is embedded in my map, to Users that dont have drondeploy account. Or sharing maps with the media markers, so client can see pictures and videos.

Regards

1 Like

Hey @Gabriel_Jordan, very good question. I am on an Enterprise account so I never looked at that before, but I tried to share a business map/video with my personal free account and could not do it. I tried copying the link of the video and that didn’t work and there is no apparent way to share from the video player. I also tried sharing the map and none of the photo, pano or video pins show up. @AlexHennessey @Anya

Hey @Gabriel_Jordan! Right now, there is no way to share a video that is embedded in your map. We’re looking into providing a public share link, but in the meantime, a lot of our customers upload the smooth video you captured with DroneDeploy to a private video channel, like youtube, etc.

Happy Flying!

Nice my Friend… :slight_smile:

Ok, thanks for the reply, it would be a nice feature.
Regards

1 Like

Please make it a formal feature request so we can track it.

I just did: Video and media markers sharing
Regards

1 Like

Checking in on this. Any updates @Andrew_Fraser? Using external sources continues to hamper our efforts to get people to use the DroneDeploy interface.

@MichaelL The right answer for now is to ask your success manager about the new Analyst user role. I’ll also pass on your continued interest to the team exploring additional sharing functionality. Thanks!

1 Like