Problem uploading images

I flew a short mission yesterday and the dashboard indicated 4 minute flight and 24 images. In the event I have 54 images but am unable to upload them. The mission icon is still in ‘Edit’ mode, indicating’ Uploading flight plan’

Can anyone suggest the reason for this and how to resolve it please?

1 Like

Try putting the mobile device on the same wifi network the computer is on. It usually will sync and update the plans right away. Sometimes it may take awhile. If the map was created offline and not left on until it was online, it may not have made it to the cloud to record it.

You can always use the Upload images button under the plus sign on the lower part of your dashboard to upload/re-upload any images. Just choose Upload Images, name it as you wish and upload as normal. You don’t need to have a flight plan flown to upload.

1 Like

Thanks for your prompt reply Gary. I know the laptop and mobile were both on the same WiFi nerwork because they were both on my desk when I created the mission. I wasn’t aware that I could use the upload images route without going through the mission so I 'll give it a go & keep you posted

1 Like

Gary
I took your advice & took the direct route. Worked out fine. Thank you for your assistance.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem with a Progress Report. I’m back in the office and the PC has not updated to allow me to upload the photos and still says ‘Edit’, even though the mission has been flown and I can’t find a way to upload directly for Progress Reports. Looking back at the tablet, that also still says Edit.

Any ideas?

1 Like

Hi @JamesC,

I would recommend uploading manually just as @Campilot did. You are able to do this with Progress Photos as well. You would follow the same steps to upload manually, except after you press “Upload Images” you should click on the following link:
41%20PM

Hope this was helpful!

2 Likes