"No Fly Zone" Authorization

Hello,
I recently have encountered issues flying in “no fly zones” that I am authorized to fly in with my Part 107 and LAANC authorization. I would like to unlock these no fly zones as I am authorized in DJI Go and Legally to fly within them. I have also contacted you using the contact form on the DroneDeploy Website.
Thank you.

Hello @GarnetAerials. In response to the No Fly Zone Issue:

Flying in a No Fly Zone/Restricted Zone in the DroneDeploy app is not currently possible. To describe what is happening as far as No Fly Zone: DJI’s SDK is unreliable in that it will not effectively communicate with our app to set waypoints so you can launch your flight. We have been trying to implement a reliable feature that will allow users to fly in No Fly Zones (NFZ restriction feature). However, we are experiencing issues with this from the DJI side. We are currently in talks with DJI and they acknowledge this issue with their SDK.

This affects DJI SDK 4.4 and lower (which is the latest SDK version at the time of this writing).

Using the DJI GO app, users are able to fly when unlocked. However, this is not the case for the DroneDeploy app.

Thank you!

Thank you for the information @Yusuf. Is enabling nfz flight in development right now?