Hi, thanks a lot for your answer MichaelL.
I’m considering using just DroneDeploy upload, if the results on the trial look satisfactory I will keep it.
Lower ground (parking lot) is at about 69m ASM, upper ground varies up to 97m ASM.
Most buildings are at around 92m ASM with about 20m to 25m high from ground level, therefore rooftops at about 115m give it or take.
My idea was to fly at 75m from average building ground level (92m ASM), but with takeoff from a rooftop 25m above at 115m ASM.
In summary, with flight level @75m:
- Rooftops app. 50m below flight level
- Building floor level app 75m below flight level
- Parking area with ground app 103m below flight level
- Building area without any landmarks apart from buildings themselves;
- Parking area with very high trees, estimated 30m high, so treetops app 45m below flight level
My current flight settings are at 75% front and side overlap, with crosshatch and perimeter generating 673 images.
Please allow me to go back to my initial question: I want to takeoff from 25m above my reference (buildings floor level), but keep this level of detail as is. How do I achieve this?
If I change the flight level to 50m the crosshatch goes crazy in detail with unnecessary extra flight hours.
Surely I’m not the first person to ever ask for this feature? To preset the takeoff base altitude to other than zero?