New Dashboard

Could you explain a little more about what this would do for you? Right now it is a manual process and could be much better. Especially when you have allot of projects.

Despite the fact that you can sort in several ways in doesn’t really work the way it should in respect to time. These aren’t in the order of mostly recently used/viewed or the closest in proximity to my location. @Mike_Winn @Andrew_Fraser @Jamespipe

New Chasco Dashboard

That said, in my opinion the way Quick Access function is not business friendly for sharing, collaborating and project management, but is tailored to a pilot and making it easier for them to quickly select a flight on a job site that they are at. I think it would be better to cater to the four, five or more people that are using the map than the one that uses it once or once in a while. Or at least there should be alternative Dashboard layouts. Batch moving, archiving and deleting has also been another topic of discussion. I can imagine that this is probably on the road map though…

I would try emailing support@dronedeploy .com as well to see if there is anything on the backend that they can do to make it easier.

In closing I will thank DroneDeploy for the amazing progress in the last couple of years. The Quick Access in the field is now functioning the way it was designed to and the ability to search all projects in the Organization by keyword is amazing.