So, I have found some issues with the app and we have only been testing for 2 days using an iphone 7 Plus and new iPad Pro running latest iOS
- App regularly does not show altitude, speed, distance, gimbal pitch, etc. It freezes and does not update.
- When flying multiple missions in queue, it would be nice if the app would create a new folder for each mission. It is impossible to tell where one missions stops and a new one starts on the memory card.
- Very sluggish.
- Missions do not sync from desktop unless you sign out and back in.
- Test picture always fails first attempt. Click retry, it then works fine.
- App does not check the DJI “style” setting. Noticed it does no auto switch back to normal.
These are the worst bugs we have noticed, so far. Think we will be switching back to MapPilot. We liked the fact that missions can be created on a desktop with DD, but the app does not seem refined enough for commercial use.