Flight Logs not syncing

Flight logs dont be appear to be syncing back to Airdata since the upgrade to 2.0.54.

I did see it say Flight Logs Being updated and the Airdata UAV sync said 1 flight had synced but nothing has appeared on their website.

Hi @syamaphantom,

I apologize for the delayed response. Are you still having this issue?

Keep me posted,
Christina

Hi Christina,

21 days later ? But thanks for your response :slight_smile:

All good now with the latest version. Appreciate the followup.

Sean

1 Like

Hi Sean,

I know, pretty late. I recently joined the forum and wanted to go back and clean up old threads to make sure people still weren’t having issues.

Cheers,
Christina

Android ver 2.56.0 - 2.56.1

Flight logs not syncing back to Airdata again. Message appears on the tablet “uploading flight plan” but it has been sitting like that for an hour and there are no new flights in Airdata.

Thanks

Working now. Are you on desktop?

It might not work as well on mobile devices.

If you’re still ahving problems go ahead and get in contact with Airdata directly.

This is when I have finished a DD flight and the tablet used tries to upload the flight log to Airdata. Pretty sure its not an airdata problem as flight logs havent worked in a while on Android.

Hi @syamaphantom,

Can you follow the instructions on our Gathering Flight Logs page and let me know if you’re able to retrieve your flight logs?

Cheers,
Christina

Hi Christina,

It says no flight logs are available.

I also think the front overlap on the android flights is not working correctly again. This is meant to be 80% overlap and looks ways less.

Regards
Sean

Hi @syamaphantom,

To verify, have you tried downloading your flight logs from a mobile device as well? Are you also able to test on a different mobile device too?

Keep me posted,
Christina

Hi Christina,

Flight logs work fine when flown with an iOS device. But they do not work with Android.

In general I have less hassles with iOS than Android and will be switching to an Ipad permanently.

Thanks
Sean

Hi @syamaphantom,

We typically recommend users to use a supported iOS device for mapping as it is generally more reliable. For your reference, here’s our page of Supported Devices (Mobile and Tablet).

Cheers,
Christina

My DD flight log is not uploaded to airdata. First DD flight I’ve done. Not very impressed.

Hi @Eshorvath,

Have you reached out to Airdata’s support team regarding your issue? You should be able to send them a message via the App Market in the mobile DroneDeploy app.

Cheers,
Christina

I have used dronedeploy for the first time. The flights are not syncing with AirData. Please help…

Hi @Eshorvath,

Can you please reach out to Airdata’s support team? You can drop them a message either via the App Market dashboard in DroneDeploy or through their contact form.

Cheers,
Christina