Flight Logs Not Available

On my recent missions, the flight logs for HealthyDrones/AirData is not available “No flight logs available”.

The iPad showed “Upload failed. Check Internet”, but the Web site showed the flight completed and the photos uploaded successfully.

Is there a way to retrieve the logs from the iPad so they can still be imported into HD/AirData?

1491240355_CRAIGBREWINSPIRE
1491160644_CRAIGBREWINSPIRE
1491159181_CRAIGBREWINSPIRE
1491152744_CRAIGBREWINSPIRE
1491152722_CRAIGBREWINSPIRE

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I am unable to pull the flight log from my DD flight. I am able to fly the mission, capture the images, upload the images and get them processed. The one thing I notice is that on the iphone app, it says “Upload Failed. Check Internet.”

I am using a DJI Phantom 4 Pro with a iphone 7 plus with the most up-to-date firmware.

Any help would be appreciated…

2 Likes

Same issue for me: iPad mini4 & Mavic Pro. Mission completes, images upload and process fine. Error on iPad says “Upload failed. Check Internet”, yet internet connection is A-OK.

I had the same issue again after installing the latest update. I want to uninstall the app and do a clean reinstall, but not until I get an answer if I will be able to recover the logs. Uninstalling will certainly delete them.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this. We are aware of this issue and working on a fix.

I’m having the same issue. DJI Mavic, just installed the app and flew my first mission. But it says, “Upload failed. Check internet”

OK… On April 12th, I just installed the latest version of the DroneDeploy app on my iphone and most of my flight logs have uploaded (from the app) and appeared through the web interface. Looks promising. I will need to make another flight cycle to tell. Thanks for the DD support!!!

@AndrewFromIdaho you can retry by pulling down the plan list on dashboard. The app will then retry to upload the logs.