DroneDeploy App Version 4.3 Bugs

I suspect the recent lack of feedback is due to what’s going on around the world right now. I can imagine many people have a lot more pressing things on their mind than DD.

No, re the Pro 11 ‘20. It was ordered last week and indeed received a couple of days ago, but before opening and testing, the company are likely to just return it, given there’s not going to be a desire to acquire many building plots for the foreseeable future.

From my personal experience, things have demonstrated to have gotten worse over the past 3-4 months, given I’m using the exact same kit, including an IPad Pro 10.5 2017 and it’s now crashing out. The same iPad manages perfectly well on iOS13 using all of my other apps, and maintains a very good battery performance throughout. Only on DD it can not cope.

2 Likes

Only speed,distance from takeoff and altitude is staying at NUL.Everything else is fine.
In pix4dcapture everything is working fine so not hardware???

1 Like

I don’t load map thumbnails regardless of the time. I use an iPad Pro 10.5 256 Gb 2017, can connect to the Internet not only via Wi-Fi.

7 posts were split to a new topic: Android 4.43