DJI P4Pro V2 Compass Calibration

I have the P4Pro V2 with latest FW updated. I notice that it requires quite often to calibrate the compass in the DJI Go 4 App, even when moving slightly from place to place.
I regulary check it prior to launching the DD App.
I also have a M2P that doesn’t seem to have have these compass issues.
Any ideas will be welcome,

2 Likes

I have had the same issues over the last couple of months. It has been asking me to recalibrate the compass and environments that it is understandable though. Wide open areas have not been a problem.

1 Like

I was having a similar problem where by the second flight it asks me to recalibrate my P4P. I can stop that message from DD by merely restarting my phone and start fresh.

@Ken2, Thx. I got these messages from the DJI Go 4 App, which I normally do prior to launching the DD App, so I tried a couple of times with no success. I switched to my M2P which was OK. Maybe I have to restart my Ipad.

1 Like

Dave, did restarting your ipad help. I noticed yesterday the first time I didn’t restart my phone I got the focus camera error message and it returned home. After that I restarted every time and didn’t have any other errors except it stills flies in Mavic Camera mode wen I connect my P4pdrone.

1 Like