I flew my first successful mission with Drone Deploy a week ago using my Mavic Air and it was real cool. Today I tried to fly another mission and could not get the remote to connect to Drone Deploy no matter what I tried. I eventually gave up(frustrated) and now I’m hoping someone can help me get back out doing missions. After my first un-successful attempt I did try connecting with DJI Go 4 and it worked just fine.
Things I tried:
- Power cycled everything including the phone.
- Re-installed Drone Deploy
- Un-installed DJI Go 4
- Cleared all defaults and made sure all app closed
- Un-plugged and re-plugged the remote from the phone while the remote was on
- Re-started phone with Drone Deploy set as default
The Drone Deploy app simply will not connect to the remote, I’m totally stumped and now I’m hoping someone can help me.