Question about copy annotations

Hi

We often use the annotation function.

Among them, location function is used a lot, and the current method is to select location from Tools and then create one by one.

But we wish we could copy the annotations in a more convenient way, like Ctrl+drag.

In addition, if we have functions such as multiple copies, we may be able to use them usefully when copying location annotations.

Please refer to the link below and the attached file.

(Project : 01주택 > 02 진행 > e김포마송B2BL)

Thank you

Jeongun

1 Like

Just to clarify, what is different from this request? We will consolidate them and move this one.

https://forum.dronedeploy.com/t/question-about-unselect-all-annotations/16446/3

It would be great to have the ability to cope annotations from one map to another

You can copy from map to map, but I think the OP wanted copying on the same map rather than having to click the icon and renaming each new one.

That’s great to hear, but I can’t figure out how. How do I select and copy annotation from one map to another?

1 Like

Get the Copy Annotations app from the market. You can’t select individual annotations though. Be on the map you want to copy from, hit the button and it will go through a short process then prompt you for the map you want to copy to.

Thanks, Michael. That is great.

You have been very helpful. Any chance you know how to deselect “all annotations” and then turn back on select annotations?

1 Like

Not possible as of right now.

1 Like

I have a question that falls in line with this TOPIC.

Is there anyway to copy annotations from a map to another map if they aren’t in the same folder? I have 4 maps in a PIT folder and 4 of the same maps in the RECLAMATION Folder…these maps are the same and have been reprocessed with GCP’s and annoted with different annotations for different purpose…

Is there a way to copy some annotation from some of the maps processed into the pit folder to the ones into the reclamation folder although its a different maps? how would I work around that? I was still hoping to get a “DUPLICATE” option for some of the maps so we can annotate differently for reclamation…

does anyone have a workflow around that? It would be good to have groups of annotations as well such as “Reclamation” only and be able to toggle this on and off…

Thanks for your imput!

1 Like