Please lift my no fly zone

My drone is connecting to drone deploy but wont le me take off ,says near no fly zone …but I am trying to map a field that we own 20km from any where at 40 meters altitude so I am wondering how to lift the no fly zone…please help as I have a small window of opportunity to try to get a germination map of our crop …

Hi @Bushy,

Please take a look at our Restricted Areas/No Fly Zones support page. Flying in a No Fly Zone/Restricted Zone in the DroneDeploy app is not currently possible.

Cheers,
Christina

But I’m in the middle of no where and DJI go flies no worries I’m definately not in a no fly zone %100 …just seen in here on the past that andrea was unlocking things for people on your end…was hoping to purchase the full ag package but not if I can’t fly anywhere ???

Hi @Bushy,

There is nothing we can do on our end to guarantee an unlock for you. As stated on our support page, we have been trying to implement a reliable feature that will allow users to fly in No Fly Zones (NFZ restriction feature). However, we are experiencing issues with this from the DJI side.

Cheers,
Christina

I’ve been having issues with DroneDeploy saying I’m in a no-fly zone when I’m clearly not (Class G airspace). Any ideas where this error is coming from?