New official firmware ph3 pro P3X_FW_V01.05.0030

hi ,

dronedeploy is compatible with the new official firmware ph3 pro P3X_FW_V01.05.0030 ?

and the this new firmware what offers?

thanks

My first answer is to wait before upgrading.

I upgraded the controller without thinking about it and now I have no control over the camera. It keeps telling me that the aircraft and camera has to be updated. How do I fix this? Do I need to upgrade to P3X_FW_V01.05.0030 now?

I’m not sure what could be causing that. It’s telling you to update because there is a new firmware. We are finishing up our fix for that firmware now so if you have to update you should still be able to fly once that’s out.

Ok. I will just go ahead and update to the newest release. Thanks!

news. for the firmware upgrade ?

Hopefully releasing this today. We ran into some bugs right before Thanksgiving and didn’t want to release anything that might break for people over the holidays.

Any news on the release?

Regards,
PK

Just released an update 1.4.4 which should work with the new firmware

Hello everyone, I’ve been using the app for a while now with my Phantom 3, but this is my first post, I have an issue with the 1.4.4 update, I have a zone that I use to make tests, with the old version I could fly a large section of this field in about one hour at 15m/s (using something about 6 batteries), but with the new version the speed is 3 m/s and it’s take 6 hours to complete the mission, I cannot find the way to change the speed in the app, could you give me some advice or ideas to deal with it.

Best regards

Javier Martinez

Thanks. Looks like this is a bug in our newest version 1.4.4. Pushing a quick fix today for this.

Should be fixed in version 1.4.5 which will be online soon.

Wow, that was fast, already installed and tested the new update, everything is working properly

Thank you very much

Javier