Dji mini 3 pro?

With the new SDK released for the mini 3 pro when will Drone deploy release an update?

3 Likes

I’m also curious when they will be releasing an update for the mini 3 pro to be compatible with DD.

Same I want to do some mapping with it! If I can get some good jobs I’ll purchase the Mavic 3E

Seems to be no update from DD though I suspect after the design and planning, adding the additional code, internal testing, Beta testing and a full major application update would be at a guess of 2 months minimum from now if it is a priority enhancement. Looking at this thread alone says there is not much demand and realistically looking at 5 months or more as my personal opinion of 2 cents value though.

1 Like

SDK has been out for the Mini 3 Pro for quite a few months now and no update.

Beginning to look as if they aren’t going to bother so alternatives need to be found (Dronelink etc).

2 Likes

As of today, I couldn’t find any official announcements. What solutions are current Mini 3 Pro users adopting? I’m a new user, and Drone Deploy seems like the perfect fit for my needs.

Currently DroneLink is the only real option for the Mini 3 Pro, it does the job.

Its looking more and more like DD have no intention of every supporting it which is a shame as their software and planning is decent,

Same as elevation-aware “coming soon to Android” never actually came.

1 Like

I’m looking to sell my mini 3 pro now so I can use drone deploy :man_shrugging: I hate to do it.