Dji Mavic Mini Dronedeploy

I would love DD to support the mini! I mainly do residential exteriors but also larger construction projects where the mini’s size and flight abilities here in Canada are beyond worth it! I’m not professional pilot yet but being able to cut my inspection time and less regulation and permissions required for the 2 minute flights is hard to deny its capabilities

Note that Litchi supports orbit on at least Android for the MM, iirc they also released orbit mode for MM for ios. While not mapping, the orbit mode particular outward facing with a very tight orbit has been useful on projects for that getting inside looking out view, both low altitude and high altitude. Why this is handy for the MM is being in tight places including inside.

1 Like

And to add to above, Litchi also supports mavic mini for waypoint missions as well as panos including 360 spherical (not to be confused with the in mission/wpt action flat 360).

I can verify. The SDK was released back in April.

1 Like

Yup, and the waypoint actions, as well as 360 spherical panos appeared to match what a P4P and regular Mavic did. Granted using a Mavic Mini[2] might not make sense for many situations, however there are scenarios where a MM can come in handy, even if just as a backup.

1 Like