DD not holding DJI GO configurations

Hello everyone

Its the 2nd time I’m having this issue, maybe I’m doing something wrong or maybe its an app issue, but heres what happening:

Before flight I enter DD, plan the flight and set “Set Exposure Manually in DJI Go” and “Set Focus Manually in DJI Go” options on.

Then when I get into field, I enter DJI GO app and set the following parameters:

• Shutter mode (fixed on 1/1000)
  • ISO fixed on 100
  • Auto white balance, normal color
  • Autofocus

Then I quit DJI GO app, open DD, select the flight plan and fly.

But what I get in the end is not what I’ve set up.
For example, this time I’ve got photos with shutter on 1/1600 and f/2,8, resulting in really dark photos.

Am I doing anything wrong?
Using Android 6.0.1 btw

Hi @couza,

To verify, do you have the “Disable Auto Camera Settings” feature disabled in your DroneDeploy app?

Cheers,
Christina

Hello @Christina, thank you for answering me.

I don’t know if that feature is disable, where do I find it?
I just checked my account’s settings and there is nothing like that feature there.

Hi @couza,

My apologies for the confusion. When you’re planning a flight, tap on Advanced, and toggle the “Set Focus Manually in DJI Go” and “Set Exposure Manually in DJI Go” so your settings stick.

Cheers,
Christina

Well like I said in the first post,

Is there anything wrong with this procedure?

Can you share more info about your devices?

1. Which drone model are you flying?
  2. What is the make and model of your Android device?
  3. Which DroneDeploy app version do you have installed?

I’m flying a P4P
My android device is an Asus Zenfone 2 Laser
And I’m running DD version 2.64.0

Hi @couza,

Please note that your device is not listed on our Supported Devices (Mobile and Tablet) page, which means that we do not regularly test on your mobile device to verify that it will work with DroneDeploy. There is no guarantee that your device will or should work with DroneDeploy. With that being said, I’ve shared your information with our team for investigation but cannot guarantee a solution since your mobile device is unsupported.

I would also suggest updating your app to the latest version in the Google Play Store. We’re currently on 2.66.0 for Android devices.

Cheers,
Christina

Well ok, thank you for your attention.

I’ll try to find a way to update the app.

Hi @couza,

Let me know if the app update resolves your issue. Our latest app update should help with the problem you reported. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Christina