- Multi-point line profiles. (We’ve discussed this one at length and it needs to happen ASAP. Competitors have been doing it for a while. This is a big deal for anyone does roadways, utilities or corridor work.)
- Symbols. (We need the ability to choose a symbol at least for the location pin. There are many things that we annotate that already have specific symbols in the design world. Here are examples of a few things that we regularly locate and/or count.
A. Light Poles
B. Power Poles
- Symbol Scale (It would be nice to have the ability to change the symbol scale for visibility and prominence. IE, the count dot is way to small. On a 4K monitor. This includes lines thickness.)
- More colors. (Use the colors that are available in materials. I don’t understand why this wasn’t included in the update.)
- Transparency. (Some are already solid and some are transparent so why not.)
- GCP’s (A layer needs to be selectable to show our GCP’s!)
- Hover Captions (It would be nice to be able to have (or not have) the descriptions pop-up without having to open the object.)
Thanks for the progress over the last year! All, let’s keep it going. Keep adding you suggestions and I will make a comprehensive list to vote on and then submit.