List of Annotations and Measurements?

I’d like to see a list of all the Annotations and Measurements I’ve added to a map. It would help a lot to just click on one from a list and have it become the active measurement.

1 Like

@Dougvg,

That’s a great idea. I second it.

Regards,
Terry.

Happy to add this as feature request to our backlog for further consideration! Thanks @Dougvg and @SolarBarn for swinging by with your input.

1 Like

Is this different than viewing the annotations report?

In my experience, clicking on items in the annotation report doesn’t take you to that object. Also, I doubt most people would expect to find such a report in the “Export” menu. I’d like a listing of all the annotations (like in the report) that, when you click on an item, takes you to that item and highlights it in the current map. The list could appear in the Annotations and Measurements panel.

Doug Von Gausig

630 Cliffside Drive

Clarkdale, AZ 86324

(928) 300-6603

1 Like

Crystal clear now. Thanks! :+1:

We should also be able to delete any annotation or measurement on the list. It is to fussy to click on a distance measurement on the map and then delete it. Being able to do this on a list would be a breath of fresh air.

Regards,
Terry.

@SolarBarn Great feature suggestion. Hopefully with enough demand and request we can implement this on our roadmap.