Separate layers for each individual annotation

Sometimes I want to see my map with only with certain annotations visible; not all my markups, all at once. Sometimes I use a color code to group similar items, but I would like separate visibility switches on each notation to hide/show each layer/notation. Maybe even have the option to group/organize notation layers?

1 Like

Those are good ideas.
I am sure that is somewhere in the works downstream. Not there yet on that matter.

1 Like

I would appreciate the same function. We are a groundworker company and need to measure and separate the general excavation, road excavation and filling, Surface/Storm Water system, Foul Water System, Watermain lines, Electrical line trenching, and Communication lines, with some other speciality lines as well.

When I want to display a months worth of work for a payment claim to a client, the amount of information on one display is overwhelming and over lapping. I would appreciate a Layers function that would be able to group Overlays and annotations relating to the same contract task.

Thanks

2 Likes

Revived, thank you! We can already import shape files for surfaces but not the linework. If they could get that or even better a DXF import the layering and coloring would be easy to maintain.

1 Like