No live view when flying on the mission

I’ve used the DD app on the iOS for some time now. It always used to work perfectly. Until last week when it started doing something rather unusual. After the initialization the DD app shows the live view in the app and it constantly refreshes. After it takes off and gains some altitude the refresh stops and I no longer get live view all the way until the drone lands. I’ve restarted all devices, changed flight locations, missions, etc. The live view works fine in the DJI Go app, and in other flight mission planning apps like the DJI GS Pro. Also, the DD has live view if I use it on an Android phone.

Drone: DJI P4
iOS: 11.0.2

I’ve flown for more than 10 missions since this happened and it still gets stuck. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @tvaitkevicius,

Thanks for the comment and details regarding your concern. I have reported this issue to our product team and I will follow up once the issue has been resolved. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email.

Thank you,
Nipul Roy

Update: We have identified the root cause of the issue. We are expecting to have this resolved in the next 2 weeks. You can check here for our release notes on the latest version of the DroneDeploy app:

Thank you,
Nipul