Website Embedding for Marketing

I would like to embed some of my models in my own website for marketing purposes. Is there a way to do this without having any Drone Deploy branding on the embed?

Hi @amcbroom,

You won’t be able to remove our logo from the maps and models.

Cheers,
Christina

Thank you Christina. Is there a preferred and neat method for doing this?

Hi @amcbroom,

The most common way people share their maps and models is by using one of these methods listed on our Data Sharing support doc.

Cheers,
Christina

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Embed 3D maps

I hope you were able to successfully embed your models on your website and have seen great results in your marketing efforts. If you have any further questions to share, feel free to jump back into the conversation.

Just wanna add that embedding your models on your website for marketing purposes is a smart move. If you still haven’t found a solution to remove the Drone Deploy branding on the embed, let me offer some suggestions.
Check out https://www.searchseo.io/traffic-bot/searchseo-serpclix, a helpful resource for optimizing your website and embedding your models seamlessly. They provide insights and tools to enhance your online presence and drive more traffic to your site. However, since it’s been a while, I recommend checking out the latest updates and resources available to achieve your goal.