Recommendations for creating maps

Hi. I am new to DD and am wondering what is the best method for creating an ortho map with contour overlays (with the elevation lines stated). Being a land surveyor, I plan on setting out control points with my Topcon RTK. The coordinates will be state plane. I also plan on getting coordinates on a published elevation benchmark. This benchmark will provide the basis for vertical data and corrections. I use a software different than autocad, mainly because it is a point based system instead of line based but will handle all standard dwg and dxf files. I normally create the boundary and linework in my surveying software, use Corel draw for my ortho images and later import the linework to create a measurable and scaled map. Under a business account with DD, is this possible based on my current software configuration?
Thanks for any help and advice

Hi @Aces!

Welcome to DroneDeploy! As you are new to DroneDeploy and accuracy is important. I would recommend reading out Making Great Maps white paper. It is a great read that we here on the support team reference often. We hope you find it helpful!

Best,
Erika