Printing Orthomosaic with Overlays

I know we’ve talked about this a few times, but I had the exact use case this morning. A superintendent called me and said he was on drone deploy and couldn’t figure out how to print them out with an overlay. I told him we’re working on it. He said “That’s too bad.”

Nevermind, I forgot about Export to PDF. It will “print” the overlays that are turned on. Thanks Team!

To make this post more relevant I would like to see the PDF’s at a higher resolution. Particularly the ability to print them as Arch D or Arch E paper sizes. The PDF’s that currently come out are 11x17 and blur badly when enlarged.

Hi @MichaelL,

Thanks for following up and sharing how you solved this!

I’ve taken note of your feature request and shared it with our team. We’re always trying to improve our product to make it more useful for our users. :slight_smile: The export to PDF option is a newer feature, so I am sure it will continue to optimize as it gets used more.

In the mean time, feel free to keep sending suggestions our way here on the forum! Visibility and votes on these sorts of posts are one way we keep a pulse on the community’s wants and needs.

Cheers,
Hannah

1 Like