Easy way to convert tiff to useable pics

I know Im going to seem a little dense with regards to using DD images but here goes.

Once I produce the RGB data i can export it to myself in the form of a tiff. Then what? I need to take that image and be able to print it or send it to a construction supervisor in an easily viewed form. What is the best way to do this? Do i need to use photo shop or something similar?

Thanks for your help and understanding

1 Like

Not stupid good info if you can find it, let me know. Good luck

The easiest way i found is to open with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and then save it. This will convert to it to a PDF and maintain the high resolution. It’s a huge file, so to email it, you can use Drop Box for free up to 2 GB or gmail by attaching it using the drive link. This does take some time depending on your internet speed. You can also use Photoshop to convert it too but if you lower the file size you will lose resolution. I hope this helps and if you find an easier way please share.

We’ll have a JPG export option coming out in the next month or so if that would help with the exporting of smaller file-size with high resolution.

Thanks for the responses. Iook forward to being able to use jpeg when hi def isnt needed.

@Ghheath - as of today, you can export in JPG from your account. Please see here for instructions:

Thanks!

Great work and thank you

1 Like