Free Roof Report

Im trying to generate my first roof report whilst on the 14 day free trail but every time to click “Generate” i receive a message stating “You must upgrade your account to use paid apps”.

I was under the impression that the first Roof Report was free? If so does anyone know how to take advantage of thins?

Thanks,

James

Hi @sky_pix,

Thanks for swinging by the DroneDeploy Forum. Glad to see you’re keen on trying out our Roof Report. The first one is indeed free, but if you are on a trial or free account you will need to contact our team to get your Roof Report. See the Additional FAQs on our Roof Report support page for more info.

Cheers,
Christina

Hi Christina,

I’ve contacted your team and they instructed me to do exactly what doesn’t work.

I’ve replied to them so hopefully they will get back to me asap with the correct was of obtaining this report.

Thanks

James

Hi Christina, ive still had no joy with being able to try the roof report tool and my free trial runs out soon,

Please can you look into this asap.

thanks

James

Hi James,

Can you let me know the name(s) of the people you’ve been in touch with on our Support team regarding your issue? I’d like to look into this and see what they recommended.

Thanks,
Christina