duvidas no voo com dronedeploy

olá, sou novado no dronedeploy e tenho lido algumas coisas aqui no forum.

Ja fiz um voo com o dronedeploy no meu phantom 4. Teoricamente tudo ok, mas ele não apareceu no layout o incone das fotos que contabilizada a quantidade que é tirada durante o voo. entretando pude identificar que elas foram tiradas depois no cartão sd. como resolver isso?

Qual garantia que as fotografias do meu voo estão georreferenciadas? ou elas so ficam georreferenciadas depois do processamento em software como pixel4d ou photoscan? fiz um teste jogando uma imagem no qgis e ela não foi georreferenciada.

Outra duvida é para mapeamento de grandes areas. fiz um plano de voo muito alto (400m) e distante (4km) e meu drone perdeu sinal. na duvida liguei o “home to home” e ele voltou. mas a duvida é que sem sinal ele volta automaticamente para o local de decolagem? ele consegue concluir a missão sem sinal?

Hello, I’m new to dronedeploy and I’ve read some things here on the forum.

I already did a flight with dronedeploy in my phantom 4. Theoretically everything ok but it did not appear in the layout the incone of the photos that counted the amount that is taken during the flight. however I could identify that they were taken later on the SD card. how to solve this?

What is the guarantee that the photographs of my flight are georeferenced? or are they only georeferenced after processing in software like pixel4d or photoscan? I did a test playing an image on qgis and it was not georeferenced.

Another question is for mapping large areas. I made a very high flight plan (400m) and far (4km) and my drone lost signal. In doubt, I called “home to home” and he came back. but the doubt is that without sign it automatically returns to the place of takeoff? Can he complete the mission without a signal?

A interface do aplicativo não contava fotos enquanto você voava?

Você pode verificar as propriedades de suas fotos no computador e, sob detalhes, ele deve ter um item de linha de GPS. O QGIS não irá georreferenciar automaticamente um JPEG. Você precisará estabelecer pelo menos 3 pontos de referência na imagem que você conhece as coordenadas e deixar o programa transformá-la.

Você precisará se referir às suas restrições locais, mas o típico é de 121 me você deve manter a linha visual de visão do drone. Se você não sabe em que direção o drone está indo, então você foi longe demais. O drone deve continuar a missão e seguir as configurações em DJI para retornar se ficar com pouca bateria, mas isso nunca é uma garantia.

The interface of the app wasn’t counting photos as you flew?

You can check the properties of your photos on your computer and under details it should have a GPS line item. QGIS will not automatically georeference a JPEG. You will need to establish at least 3 reference points on the image that you know the coordinates of and let the program transform it.

You will need to refer to your local restrictions, but the typical is 121m and you must maintain visual line of sight of the drone. If you cannot tell which direction the drone is going then you have gone too far. The drone should continue the mission and follow the settings in DJI to return if it gets low on battery, but that is never a guarantee.

That sometimes happens that the photo counter does not change. It should work next time. If it doesn’t, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the app (if you are connected to cellular or wifi to re-download it) and also turning the mobile device off and back on to clear out possible conflicts. Also make sure your firmware is up to date on the drone and controller.

If you export a geotiff, it will come up geo-referenced in programs like QGIS or you can use the kml file for it in Google Earth.

1 Like

I think he was just trying to open the JPEG to ensure it was georeferenced, which QGIS does not do. Also, if you are on Android you can just clear the memory of the app. I guess not really any more efficient with as easy as they are to uninstall and reinstall though.