Photogrammetry NTRIP GNSS Device for smartphones

Hi! The guys at Mettatec have produced a GNSS with NTRIP corrections for Android phones. I have tested it in SWMaps and SurveyMaster, and the precision in NTRIP Fix solution is 1cm. I have taken geotagged photos using the Redcatch RTK Camera App and the result is very good! A very practical solution to carry out precision Photogrammetry from the ground. I am going to use it to complete point cloud details for archeology projects that I am currently recording with drones.

4 Likes

Seems like the best option for NTRIP. I’ll try it! I have very good experience with their products!

2 Likes

Same. All it needs is an EDM and level…

2 Likes

Hi! This is a short video for the X5Mobile NTRIP connection. (Please use English subtitles):

1 Like

yo creo que cada dia con los avaces de la tecnologia y miniaturizació y los bajos costos de la tecnologia y acceso cada dia a mas jovenes, estamos en un proceso de transfomacion de la poblacion a nivel mundial, todos por la informacion

3 Likes

This is a video on how to use the X5Mobile as a GNSS rover with NTRIP corrections with the included bracket that allows it to be bolted to a mobile pole.

1 Like