Photogrammetry NTRIP GNSS Device for smartphones

Hi! The guys at Mettatec have produced a GNSS with NTRIP corrections for Android phones. I have tested it in SWMaps and SurveyMaster, and the precision in NTRIP Fix solution is 1cm. I have taken geotagged photos using the Redcatch RTK Camera App and the result is very good! A very practical solution to carry out precision Photogrammetry from the ground. I am going to use it to complete point cloud details for archeology projects that I am currently recording with drones.

4 Likes

Seems like the best option for NTRIP. I’ll try it! I have very good experience with their products!

2 Likes

Same. All it needs is an EDM and level…

2 Likes

Hi! This is a short video for the X5Mobile NTRIP connection. (Please use English subtitles):

1 Like

yo creo que cada dia con los avaces de la tecnologia y miniaturizació y los bajos costos de la tecnologia y acceso cada dia a mas jovenes, estamos en un proceso de transfomacion de la poblacion a nivel mundial, todos por la informacion

3 Likes

This is a video on how to use the X5Mobile as a GNSS rover with NTRIP corrections with the included bracket that allows it to be bolted to a mobile pole.

2 Likes

no es como parece, pues tienes que comprar y esperar como un mes para recibirlo, cuando inte comprarlo eso fue lo que me dijeron

Ya lo tienen en stock nuevamente!

Hello,
I’m Mon, just aquired an x5m rtk, can you help me with a work flow on how to configure x5m to receive NTRIP correction…

Thank you

Mon

2 Likes

Hi Mon. Sure. What survey App are you using?
Regards.
Julio

1 Like

I’m using survey master 3.0.5

1 Like