Ads-b/latas

DD should implement LATAS support to improve the air traffic safe…

hi @Alex_Rodrigues - have you had a chance to check out Airmap? They have an app on our App Market that can be downloaded to your DroneDeploy dashboard with information on airspace safety that will update with your location. Worth checking out!

If you click on App Market

This will come up as an option.

I mean, be seen live by pilots using ads-b network, like flightradar24…
Would be usefull to fly safe…

Yea you want real ADS-B either receiver or out or both. http://www.uavionix.com/ is what you are looking for. Airmap which I have used is kinda ahh.

Yes, this will be my next investment, but is possible to send the flight data live using 4G for example, using app+table…
I think precisionmapper app use this kind of connection, I guess…
Like a TCAS…

ADS-B is half the story, specially for GA planes. In the US, ADS-B will be mandatory in 2020 but be aware that not all planes have ADS-B transponders, specially older GA ones. Airliners do use ADS-B - most of them.

In Brazil - my case - people even fly with their xpders off on certain permitted airspaces. Listening to UNICOM on 122.90 (US), 123.45 (Brazil) or even your local ATC using a simple yet inexpensive scanner like a Uniden Bearcat scanner may give you better clues on local traffic. I am a private pilot and I also host FlightRadar 24, FlightAware and LiveATC receiver in my hometown and not all GA traffic show up on ADS-B. Anyway, better be on the safe side and keep an eye on information on any of these ADS-B networks and keep listening to VHF Comm.

Safe flights for you all,

Ricardo
Brazil