Yuneec Drones

I have just purchased a Yuneec Q500 Typhoon 4K. And have found Drone Deploy a little late it appears. Is there any chance that this software will work with Yuneec?

Hi @Mepdenny- though DroneDeploy is not compatible with Yuneec drones for flight automation using our mobile app, you can still upload your imagery for processing using our Map Engine .

Hello,

I currently use Drone deploy with Phantom 3 Pro, and this to work well. Soon the Yuneec Typhoon H drone will be born. It will be the biggest competitor of the phantom 4. I think for your interest, it would be necessary that drone deploy compatible with Yuneec quickly.
Regards,
Jean Louis

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, @Benoit_1000et1vues_E ! :smile:

Are there any future plans to develop an app for the Yuneec Typhoon H? I have one and I absolutely love it. I’m a construction manager and I use it to conduct site inspections and take progression photos. An application like Drone Deploy would advantageous. I could easily calculate fill quantities and stockpile volumes.

The problem with the Yuneec for these types of applications is that it doesn’t have an SDK for 3rd party developers to write to. Any software like this is going to have to be developed by Yuneec. The SDK is one of the brilliant moves by DJI.

1 Like