Working with annotations makes map unusable

Summary of Issue:
When trying to add annotations to a processed map project, the interface becomes laggy and eventually completely unusable.

Seems to be specific to maps which have had TensorFlight analysis performed on them.

Cannot zoom or scroll. Cannot re-size annotation area. Browser refresh or restart fixes the issue temporarily but it reoccurs when annotations are entered again.

Date Issue Began:
16-10-2017

Drone Model:
N/A

Mobile Device Model and OS version:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer Acer
System Model Aspire VN7-593G
System Type x64-based PC
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 15.9 GB
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2808 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

How many annotations are you adding? I believe there were some performance issues with tensorflight that they are working on.

@chasemgray I’m trying to add 3-4 0.1ha areas.

This isn’t TensorFlight functionality though - it’s just on a standard processed map, many of which have had tensorflight reports run against them. But I’m not manipulating anything on the Tensorflight side.

Can you verify the issue exists when the plugin is uninstalled?

I uninstalled the plugin and the issue seems to be alleviated, thanks. Any reason why a plugin can cause performance hit to DD Dashboard? I was just trying to measure some small areas - nothing to do with the areas I had submitted to Tensorflight for analysing.