Whats the average time for the process say 100pics

Hi There

I’d like to know what the average processing time is for 100pics for each license, “Free” “$99” and “$499”

Thanks
Dean

It usually on average takes about a minute an image. Pro-Trial users for their 30 day trial and Pro users are put into a queue to start their processing which we try to keep to a minimum but during peak times it can sometimes cause a small wait. For Precision users ($499), there are resources (machines, etc.) which are dedicated to just precision customers so there queue and processing times are faster. Free users are put into the queue behind everyone else, but as I said we try to keep that queue down to a small number at all times.

Thanks for the quick reply.

The reason I ask is we film golf courses and going from normal live feed flyovers to animated, so testing Drone Deploy and Pix4D to see which is best for the job, processing time and value for money, so far a 100 pic job has taken 4 hours so wanted to know if this is normal and if so how longs left?

I haven’t started my free “pro” trial yet but will do soon and test

Thanks
Dean

I was wondering the same thing and that seems to be the norm for the free version as a 48 image test took 1 1/2 hours roughly for me to get a notification that it was done. Let us know how the pro trial works. I too am curious as to the rendering times.Thanks.

Charlie