Unavalaible edit and create new plan and map flight

Summary of Issue: I can´t edit and create new plan, the icons appear gray

Date Issue Began: 18/07/07

Drone Model: Phamton4 pro

Mobile Device Model and OS version: Sansumg J7 SM-J710MN, OS Android 7.0

DroneDeploy App Version: Version mobile-2.760-2.760

imagen

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the app (if you are connected to cellular or wifi to re-download it) and also turning the mobile device off and back on to clear out possible conflicts.

The mission icons are always gray unless you are on a mobile device and connected to the drone. The icon for adding a flight plan is cutoff from the screenshot. If you click on one of the missions does it not allow you to modify the vertices?

Hi Gary,

I want schedule my flights for future off-line field fligths on the PC in office. Is it necessary for the app to be synchronized for this?

I has already made other flight plans and I have not had this problem…

I think you can only have 10 offline maps. Do you have more than that?

Hi Michaell,

I have already made other flight plans and I have not had this problem but I will test your suggestions!

Regards

AaaaH

I’m going to look at this!!!

Only I have 5 plans but before I could download the plans to the cell phone and repeat the flights as many times as I wanted because I use them in sunflower tests and the coordinates do not change.

But now all it is in grey…

You can plan not the desktop and sync the mobile device later.

Try putting the mobile device on the same wifi network the computer is on. It usually will sync and update the plans right away. Sometimes it may take awhile.

I log again in my PC and my setting and created a new plan named Try and this is grey…

imagen

for my this a bug for my account…

It is always going to be gray on the desktop. Only when you connect to the drone will it turn to blue Fly.

I conect the dron but stil the same…

Tomorrow I will try again

Thank you

Hi Gary

In DroneDeploy tutorial https://support.dronedeploy.com/docs/desktopplanning there are the steps how to create the flight plan on the PC with the navigator and save it and the icon of the flight plan turns blue.
I made several flight plans and then downloaded them to the app to go to the field.
The strange thing is that now it does not work … I’m going to try another user account of the company.

imagen

Hi @GusMiganne,

I checked your account on Desktop and I was able to successfully view, edit, and create a new plan.

One thing to note is that we do not support the Samsumg J7 SM-J710MN, so, unfortunately, we can’t guarantee that DroneDeploy will work as intended without issues on your device. Please take a look at our page of Supported Devices and let us know if you still have issues with editing your flight plans on another supported device.

Best,
Stephanie

Hi! Stephanie,

I sorry for delay, but I was solved other issues. The last week I was able to solve this problem.
The problem was in the gps connection of my Phantom4 drone then I tried with another drone Phantom4 and I did not have any problem.

Thank you very much for your support

Regards

Gustavo