Unable to try the app yet

Unfortunately, due to weather, (wind and rain) here in the UK, and also the small matter of having to go to work, I’ve yet been unable to try this app out. I’m hoping to get a chance later this week but was wondering if this trial period will be ending soon or if I can get mine extended somehow?

Regards
Mike
Droneworx

Your trial should only begin after you have successfully made a map on dronedeploy.

The same here in DK. The weather is not for drones right now!
Bring spring soon!

Thomas, COWI Denmark

I can no longer see 3D maps in my account! Please help!!

Hello,

You should be able to double click on the sketchfab square in the middle of the screen to center the 3D model. Sorry for the inconvenience. We are fixing this.

I have tried from 3 different computers and it keeps telling me that WebGl is disabled. I have gone through all the steps on all the browsers and webgl is enabled on all of them,

Are you able to view any models on www.sketchfab.com? Their support may be able to help you a bit more.

No. Not working on sketchfab either

hi @HawkEye_Imaging - we checked and we haven’t found a bug on your account or heard this from other users. Please try resetting your browser with these suggestions : https://superuser.com/questions/836832/how-can-i-enable-webgl-in-my-browser

sorry we can’t be more help!

Yea I done all that for all my browsers and its saying the same thing. The strange thing is it happens on any computer I access my account from so its not an isolated problem.