Tried logging into the website to plan a flight. www.dronedeploy.com
Hit the sign in button and I get a whirling DD circle with an arrow in the middle - and it flashes between, Initializing device, Starting App, Loading Account Data - but never actually loads.
Have you ensured that your browser is up to date and restarted it just for good measure?
Keep me in the loop,
Yes - this is running on a Windows 10 PC. Chrome / Firefox / Internet Explorer all experience the same issues.
You might try a few of these to clear out possible conflicts:
- Make sure you are using Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
- Refresh your browser.
- Clear the cache on the browser.
- Sign out and sign back in to your Drone Deploy account.
- Make sure you’re not signed in to Drone Deploy on another computer (two computers at the same time)
- Restart your computer to clear out possible conflicts.
- Restart your modem to clear out possible conflicts there.
Same never-ending loop for me too using latest Microsoft Internet Explorer on two PCs.
It’s not user friendly to say your website only works with two specific browsers.
As Gary mentioned I’d recommend Chrome or Firefox over Internet Explorer for a better experience. Are you using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge? Microsoft Edge is the replacement for Internet Explorer from Microsoft.
Reluctantly I’ve installed Chrome and am using that for DroneDeploy.
The 3D models clearly take a great deal of processing so I’m hoping DD have optimized for viewing in Chrome