I have been trying to upload 51 images from a recent flight. Total failure. This has been going on for two days and one night. Less than 350 mb to upload. As a added bonus during the attempted upload it totally bogs down my system. Nothing else can happen while it is in this process. I have uploaded files before so this is new.
You might try a few of these to clear out possible conflicts on the computer:
1.Make sure you are using an updated version of Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
2. Refresh your browser.
3. Clear the cache on the browser. https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en
4. Sign out and sign back in to your Drone Deploy account.
5. Make sure you’re not signed in to Drone Deploy on another computer (two computers at the same time)
6. Restart your computer to clear out possible conflicts.
7. Restart your modem to clear out possible conflicts there.
I’ll give it a go. During this same time I was able to upload large files to Dropbox.