Unable to connect to server?

I have DroneDeploy 4.92.1. I’m trying to run a mission that I’ve run before but the Skydio 2 connects and I see the camera working, I get the green Start Flight but I press it and nothing happens. It all worked before. The Start Flight button turns gray and eventually I see a message about “unable to connect to server at this time. Check connection and click refresh”. I’m not sure what refresh is but I have a good internet connection. Im using an iPad connected to the Skydio controller.

It used to work. Im not sure what to check next. The Skydio is up to date on updates.

Help please.

Dave P

2 Likes

A follow up. I believe that DroneDeploy is looking at this as a possible bug. Others reporting the same issue.

2 Likes

Same
Issue, can click start flight and it calibrates, won’t take off.
Please help, lost a job!

1 Like

DroneDeploy is looking into it.

1 Like

I just got this from DroneDeploy. They are on it!

Hi David,

Reaching out to let you know we have discovered a bug that is affecting Skydio flights at this time. We are working to resolve this bug as soon as possible! I will make sure to reach back out here as soon as I have an update.

1 Like

Nothing from DD yet on a resolution.

1 Like

Update 4.92.3 seems to fix this problem. DroneDeploy notified me of this. I could not test with a full mission but the mission did start which is more than it did before so I think the issue has been resolved.

1 Like