Trial Photo Limit

I flew my first mission today complete with GCPs but when I went to upload the photos I was notified that there was a 500 photo limit for the trial account. I took 567. I wish I had know that before I spent a half a day in the field with a surveyor. Is there any way to make an exception this one time?

If no exception is given, just do not upload some pictures and process the remaining 500. This should still give you a good idea of the results you can achieve.

Regards,
Terry.

Good morning and thank you for replying. I wanted to see the high resolution before committing. Looks like that is limited, too. I was hoping for better than “a good idea”. I was hoping for an actual example of highest resolution with pics I took in the field. Thanks again for your reply. Cheers.

I might be wrong but I understood the resolution was no longer limited when using a trial copy. It is governed by the size of the sensor in your drone and the altitude you fly at.

Also, if you are on a trial copy are you not using a Pro version? That being the case I thought the number of pictures you were allowed to upload was up to 1000.

I wasn’t aware there were different trials. I will check. Thanks for the info.

Henry Silverio, Broker
Discover Montana Realty

“Realty for the out of town buyer”
www.discovermontana.net

406-369-0637

There is only one trial version and that is Pro which includes for 1000 pictures. Once the trial has ended your account will revert to the basic Explorer version and only allow for 500 pictures.

I’m confident the resolution remains the same, regardless what version you’re using.

Good luck.

I am on a free trial and I am limited.

Thank you. I will git it a shot and report back. Cheers.

Henry Silverio, Broker
Discover Montana Realty

“Realty for the out of town buyer”
www.discovermontana.net

406-369-0637