Ограничение

20 дней назад установил демо версию для организации, сегодня вышло уведомление о том что я использую слишком часто данный продукт по сшивке ортофотоплана! в целях ознакомления с приложением не кажется вам что это ограничение мешает использование в полном объеме с учетом того что срок бесплатного использования еще 10 дней! Я не могу до конца изучить Ваш продукт для того что бы принять решение о покупке!

Translation: 20 days ago I installed the demo version for the organization, today there was a notification that I use this product too often for stitching orthomosaic! in order to familiarize yourself with the application, it does not seem to you that this limitation prevents the use in full, taking into account the fact that the period of free use is still 10 days! I cannot fully study your product in order to make a purchase decision!

Hi Armata and welcome to the forum! You will need to contact support to see if you can get some leniency. Please translate your posts to English so that everyone can contribute.