Support for Matrice 300 RTK

Hi DD,

Any idea when the Matrice 300 RTK will be added to the list of supported drones, or if it works unofficially?

Thanks
CD

3 Likes

Just got my Matrice 300 RTK, cant wait to use it with DroneDeploy!!! looking forward to the new ZenMuse P1 Sensor also!!

3 Likes

the P1 and L1 loadouts will be awesome now I just need support from my favourite mapping software.

3 Likes

Will the Matrice 300 be supported?

1 Like

@Andrew_Fraser @Anjanette_Hill Any word?

Still waiting as well, it is sad to see this delay

1 Like

cant wait to go out and try my M300 this weekend now that DroneDeploy support it!

3 Likes

Wish we had one but this may be the factor that makes it make sense!

I think that’s only the H20 and H20T, I don’t think they support the P1 yet. I’m picking my M300 up on Monday…can’t wait.

Correct but I don’t think it will be too long. They already supported the XT2 and Z30. The H20 and H20T are just adds and both have a 20mp RGB… The only real downside is the lack of RTK support, but honestly we already do manual uploads with the Yuneec H520E RTK and are getting this. The DJI flight software is fine for now.

I’m not sure I understand that. Didn’t think they needed to do anything for RTK support and what do you mean by manual upload, that’s the only way I know how to do it…but I’m still kinda a rookie at this.

I really don’t understand it either unless it is a different SDK that they don’t have complete access to. Processing is a little different as well in some softwares in the way that it gives weight to the images geotags versus the visual alignment and/or GCP’s but it seems like that would be a simple switch of “Is your data RTK?”

When I say manual upload I’m talking about uploading images from a drone that wasn’t flown with DroneDeploy because of which you have to create a new upload instead of the one that is usually there after a flight has been completed. You’re right though that it is all technically manual uploads. It just that you have to draw your own perimeter instead of being able to use the one that was already defined in the mission.

Ah, ok, and yeah a RTK switch would be nice.

2 Likes