Student Price?

Hello! Is there a student price plan at all? I have a feeling no…but did some work for my dissertation with the free trial and it would be really nice to have it for the next year or so, but the individual price plan costs are prohibitive unfortunately. My research is also in partnership with a nonprofit and I wonder if there is some more affordable price plan available to that organization? I have emailed a couple times but never received a response.
Thank you!

Hi @Seth_Mangini

We have nonprofit pricing and educational pricing. You can apply to our nonprofit program here, or I can put you in touch with someone to review education pricing.

1 Like

I absolutely love exploring student price plans! As a fellow student, finding affordable services is crucial. It’s fantastic to see platforms like EssayPro offering budget-friendly options for research proposal writing

The link (https://essaypro.cоm/research-proposal-writing-service) is a goldmine for students like us seeking quality assistance without breaking the bank. This not only eases financial stress but also ensures we can access professional support to excel in our academic journey. Kudos to EssayPro for understanding the student struggle and providing a solution that aligns with our needs. I can’t wait to explore the services and make the most of these student-friendly plans!