Still at 2 metets

I was doing my fifth flight of the day and then DD began to work in an odd way. The Drone (P4P) climbed up to 2 m and then stayed still. I made the same procedure many times, changing the batteries, turning off and on all the devices, and nothing changed, even was worst, two or three times, after sending the UP instruction the engines did not turn on.

I the last try I let the drone 2 minutes at 2 m, an then I grab it to turn it off, as soon as I grabbed the drone pulled up, and began the flight, finishing it, without any other problem.

I had that situation, the drone still at 2 meters, two or three times, but just few seconds. This time was permanent, and the situation of not turning on the engines, is the first time that happens to me.

Check your OBS, maybe try turning it off to see if the behavior changes. Is everything clear in DJI Go?

Hello

I turned off the Drone, the tablet and the control several times, even changed the Battery in the P4P-
Everything was ok in DJI Go.

What means OBS?

Thanks

OBS I believe stands for obstacle avoidance.

Yes, @SolarBarn is correct. I had a front vision sensor go bad and it would occasionally tell me bad calibration, but I never use obstacle avoidance so I just turned it all the way off in all softwares. Just a tidbit, but back to the original question. If OBS is having problems you will most likely see it worst when you are close to the ground and other objects. Once you’re in the air it doesn’t tend to interfere any longer.

The same thing happen to me today I did all what you’ve done and I cannot complete my flight plan do you have a solution ?
OBS was involve ?
Thanks for your reply

1 Like

Hello Julie

I really never knew what happened, and have not found any explanation to that.

I did everything I knew, from changing batteries to creating new plans, but always the same problem. I could finished the flight, but do not know how it was solved, this is what happened, in the last try, I did not land the P4P with the RC, instead I grabbed it with my hand and then I felt the drone full throttle and the flight began.

I hope you can complete your flight and find the solution to this problem.

I am sorry I was not much help.

1 Like

Hello Julie

I really never knew what happened, and have not
found any explanation to that.

I did everything I knew, from changing batteries to
creating new plans, but always the same problem. I could finished the
flight, but do not know how it was solved, this is what happened, in the last
try, I did not land the P4P with the RC, instead I grabbed it with my hand and
then I felt the drone full throttle and the flight began.

I hope you can complete your flight and find the solution
to this problem.

I am sorry I was not much help.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply after 6 or 7 times after resetting everything and changing batterie and switch off my iPhone I went 200m away for my first landing point and I suceed to complete my flight but I cannot understand why???
It already happen 2 weeks ago but after one resetting it went well yesterday was really bad and I lost a lot of time because of this weird attitude

1 Like

Hello

I am glad you could make your flight.

Did you have the same problem yesterday?

1 Like

Nope it stop and I did not do anything in particular

2 Likes