Steve Myles

Have a Phantom 4 Pro +. Cannot download the Drone Deploy Program to the attached phone tthat comes with the controller. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Hi @Steve_Myles,

We do not officially support the Phantom 4 Pro+ so there is no guarantee that this setup will or should work with DroneDeploy. For your reference, here is our list of Supported Drones.

Cheers,
Christina

DJI has not made the Pro+ controller compatible with third party apps. Some people have bought regular (non +) Phantom 4 Pro controllers and bound that to their P4P to fly with other software. You can find used ones on the internet.

After conversations with the DJI forum I decided to purchase another controller. Seems the Phantom 4 Pro + is indeed not compatible with Drone Deploy software. I should say the 300 GL phone attached to the controller doesn’t work with Drone Deploy software. Anyway. There should be some clarification from Drone Deploy that they do support Phantom 4 Pro but not the + version.

The information is there. Unfortunately people don’t do allot of research be clicking go. If you trial it you find out pretty quick though.