Sometimes I can not change the mission

Hello,
Why can not I sometimes change the edges of a mission?

In my mapping planning, I often use an existing mission and make a copy so that I can take advantage of the mission and move to another area of interest. After moving, I need to change the mission format.

When I try to change any of the polygon points, a red line appears, not allowing dragging the point to modify the polygon / mission.

I still do not understand why.Alterar_Miss%C3%A3o_Erro

Hi @Henrique_Santos,

I hope you are doing well and thanks for swinging by the DroneDeploy Forum.

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties adjusting your flight plan boundaries. If you have a moment, would you mind sharing with us the following information:

1. Is this issue showing up on your desktop or mobile account?
  2. If it is on your mobile account, could you please let us know what mobile device and version of the DroneDeploy are you using?
  3. Can you please let us know the name of the flight plan that is showing that red outline?

We look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day in the meantime.

Cheers,
Andrea

Good Morning!

Occurs on Desktop.

It does not always happen. Only when you make a copy of an existing mission. Nor is this often the case.

I was able to reproduce one now for you to analyze.

Name of the mission: Bezerros_Erro

Thank you.

Hi @Henrique_Santos,

Thanks so much for providing this information. I am sending this along to our engineering department so that they can take a look at this behavior.

In the meantime, can you please let me know what browser are you using? DroneDeploy works best in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. So, please make sure that you are using one of those browsers to improve DroneDeploy website performance.

Have a great day in the meantime.

Best,
Andrea

Hi @Henrique_Santos,

Our engineers have taken a look at your flight plan information and it seems that the issue here is that there were some duplicated geometry points. So, this was causing the issue.

However, we would love to investigate further what could cause this problem in the first place, so if you have a moment, can you please let me know the name of the original plan so that we can take a look at it?

Thanks in advance,
Andrea

I always use SAFARI in Macbook pro.

I did the following test:

1. I entered the mission for Google Chrome and had no problem trying to modify the mission.

2. Exit from dronedeploy and Chrome and I logged in again through SAFARI. After that, he did not give more error, allowing to change the mission.

Answering the question, I’m not sure but I think it was a copy of this mission:

Bezerros_M006 (0.9km / 0.9km)

The problem then must be SAFARI. Right ?
Would I rather use Chrome in the disenchantment?

Hi @Henrique_Santos,

Thanks for getting in touch. When working with DroneDeploy, I highly recommend you using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to prevent performance issues like this one. This geometry issue should be cleared out if you replicate your flights using Google Chrome.

Happy mapping and please let me know if we can help you with anything else from here.

Cheers,
Andrea

Okay to me it’s solved this way.
Thank you very much for your attention.

I would like to make a suggestion of consultations and planning, when I will do the planning of urban area missions. For real estate registration purposes (for government taxes).

When I have an urban area (city) that needs to do several missions to cover every area, the form that exists today could be improved.

What email can I do a text with the request and sending of screens with examples?

I’m not using English, I’m using a translator.

Thank you

Hi @Henrique_Santos,

Thanks so much for the feedback. If you have a moment, may I ask, what is your native language? We do provide support in Spanish, so If you are a Spanish speaker, then I can send you some instructions via direct message with some instructions.

Cheers,
Andrea

I speak portugues - Brazilian.
I live in Recife.

Hi @Henrique_Santos,

We’re having a bit of trouble understanding what you’re trying to do. Are you able to upload diagrams and photos here so we can see?

Thanks,
Christina

I’ve already seen with Andrea that the problem happens only in Safari. I will only use Chrome to do the missions.

We can finish this problem / doubt.

Thank you very much.

Henrique

Glad to hear! We generally recommend Google Chrome for DroneDeploy.