Sideways 3D maps and spikes

Hello, I’m new to DroneDeploy with a DJI Phantom 3 standard and have been using it for stockpile measurements over the last week or 2 to compare the results with our current method using GPS surveying equipment. It’s been going fairly well for the most part, the results are coming in almost exactly the same as when done with the surveying equipment. I have had one issue so far though, the 3D maps are sometimes being generated sideways. Here is an example1 and another example2. It doesn’t happen all the time and I’m not sure if it’s something I’m doing wrong or what, but I plan each flight the same way and fly each flight the same way. Any ideas why this would be happening? Also, in example2, you can see some weird spikes and holes in some of the piles. Any idea what would be causing that?

@ryan
I am not sure with your particular account, but I have a sketchfab pro account and I just rotate the model on the appropriate axis and everything looks and navigates correctly. With that said, about 1/2 of my models need the quick axis adjustment.

The spikes look like areas of trees/bushes. If windy or lots of shadows in the area you may get those spikes. Those also occur over areas of water due to the reflections and glare.